Thursday, June 10, 2010

Saladu & The Afrolisticks



Saladu and The Afrolisticks...


I am so excited to have my friend Saladu performing with his band at the artist showcase on June 29th. I saw them perform and they were electric! Saladu is multi-talented and I am truly proud to call this compassionate man a friend of mine. His independent film is beautifully written, directed, and acted in by this amazing man and he inspires me on a daily basis to be a better filmmaker and a better person. He can be found on Myspace and Facebook and this incredible band led by Saladu is in the studio recording at the moment. I cannot wait to have that album! He's also such a fun subject to film and to photograph because he is so beautiful, but his physical beauty pales in comparison to his spirit.Stay tuned folks. This man is going to be a rising star to watch....

No comments:

Post a Comment