Monday, June 7, 2010

The Why of The Why

This is an incredible teaser of our film short by filmmaker Victoria Silvera! She is a dynamic, creative, beautiful young woman and a force in the art world. This teaser advertises our charity event for Housing Works which will be held on June 29. I have been shooting footage along with Ano Okera and this is my vision for the future of the art world and humanity. Please enjoy. The short film of the same name will be premiered at our event and I am so very proud of this labor of love...



This video catalogs my journey to this charity event. I started volunteering for Housing Works last summer and fell in love with their grassroots approach and compassion. I had to move into action! I had to give back in a way that would reflect my love of art and community...

No comments:

Post a Comment