Saturday, July 24, 2010

The rooftop Sessions Episode 2










Keala and Lisa of 'The Nervous Breakdowns'



This beautiful spirit of a man touched my heart with his words when I met him at my neighborhood coffee shop. He was a breath of fresh air and going through a similar sad situation in his artistry... I wrote a poem 'The Best Day of My Life' and I read it to him as well. This band is so incredibly touching and genuine. The talent and songwriting here is epic! I will do everything in my power to champion talent that is as beautiful and compassionate as these two souls...Thank you Keala and Lisa...Thank you



The Best Day Of My Life
My thoughts will never be for sale...as my soul is only tangible to spirits that feel love and devour life like the ripest of oranges...juice dribbling down their chins...laughter filling fat cheeks along with the pulp...the pulp of life! Sun beaming down on me...ideas flowing like lava..more to come...always growing and flowing and transforming with their pure intent. The light and the love I have inside can never be duplicated, replicated...copied... These are from a higher power...a power so high that he can look down from all the universe...she can see past the firmament and every twinkling star in existence...to see truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment