Sunday, July 4, 2010

'Revolution in Thought' Movie Premiere at Housing Works Benefit on June 29...



This movie is my dream of a future that is filled with love, tolerance, and compassion for all mankind. Thank you Victoria Silvera for being the most amazing filmmaker in the world! Our partnership in making this film has made me a better person and you have taught me so many beautiful things about life and love...Thank you. I manifest greatness for our film! I manifest greatness for ourselves and the changes we will make in this reluctant and beautiful world...Thank you to my family...My mother Helen, Sister Tonya, and Brother Vic for helping create a beautiful venue! Without you, there is no me. I love you from the depths of my soul! Thank you to Spence and Pacino for this footage(Elevated Pitch Productions)-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment