Friday, August 20, 2010

Revolution in Thought Trailer youtube.mov







Millie and Jenn of Onyxrai Productions are two of the most beautiful and creative spirits that I have ever met. I'm so proud to be working with them on this film and the next one and I am so excited for the possibilities. This song was arranged and played by Ahmed Alabaca, an amazing composer and producer working on this film and musical director of my next film. Lajune,Marshall,Hoffa, and Pete(my brothers and sister in life) have been so instrumental in writing and producing this soundtrack and I could not be prouder!!! Thank you Hoffa for making this song incredible. Hoffa is one to watch in the future of Hip-Hop music. His is gonna do big things in this industry! I love my Arttribe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment